Friday, July 15, 2011

Darwin-izing Anthro Flux: Blog Evolution

So, I noticed that I've been posting a lot about my singing stuff, so I figured instead of trying to control myself, I may as well embrace the trend and make my music adventures become an official part of the blog. So, I've changed the name of it from Anthro Flux to "The Stylish Soprano", which has great alliteration, but implies that I think I'm a fabulous dresser. Well, maybe I'm presumptuous, but the alliteration is too good and I try to be stylish. I will continue to post mostly about Anthropologie and other clothing pursuits as well, but I have a lot to say about being a singer, so...welcome to The Stylish Soprano. There.

Um...so here I am trying to be stylish. Behold, the OOTD! (Cue, Rebecca Black's "Friday")


Dress: Anthropologie Kissing Friday Dress, Cardigan: Anthropologie Jemima's Shrunken Cardi, Wedges: Payless

I recently have become obsessed with LASHES. EYELASHES. I am not a makeup junkie, but I do have a slight obsession with mascara and eyelashes. In my next post...a mascara review!!! Benefit's They're Real, Beyond Mascara.

Happy Friday, Ladies!

7 comments:

  1. The title change makes perfect sense! And you look so cute in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your new title! Here's to blog evolution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! and lovely simple sweet outfit. cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I also adore yours as well :) PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! This dress doesn't get too much run, so I'm happy when I get a chance to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently tried They're Real, too, and it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete