Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wightwick Manor

Confession: I have not actually tried on anything at Anthro the last few times I've been in. I've seen all the pretty new arrivals, but I've been unmotivated to actually spend some time in the dressing room. So, for that I apologize. I've been very wrapped up in the prep involved for a concert I'm preparing, along with a few other gigs, so there's been more music making and less Anthropologie, which is good for me, but bad for this blog! I have been very impressed by the new arrivals and I got a chance to look at some things in the store yesterday, so hopefully, I'll go to the dressing room soon!

Yesterday was an all music Wednesday, which was wonderful. I study with a wonderful tenor here in town and I see him about once a month for a voice lesson. He always has really insightful things to say and gives me a lot to think about until I see him again. Wednesday evenings, I have a choral rehearsal and it's a great mid-week relaxer. I have worn my wightwick manor dress at least 3 times, but this the first time I've been photographed in it.

Dress: Anthropologie Wightwick Manor Dress
Belt: Anthropologie High Prairie Belt
Boots: Anthropologie Bow-tied Beauty Boots

I have sort of a love/hate relationship with this dress. It's cute, but the print is almost not. It doesn't stop me from sporting it though and it's very comfy!

7 comments:

  1. I love it!! It looks great! Look at your cool laundry room in the background! I have the same washer/dryer but side by side

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore my Wightwick Manor dress out today too for lunch with my husband. The dress is comfortable the way it is. No additional accessories are needed since the print stands out quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit Kay - you look great in shirtdresses. I am looking forward to your fitting room reviews soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is perfect Kay, love the belt and the boots with the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, ladies :)

    Peggy...this is the first place I've lived where we actually have laundry IN the unit. It's like...the BEST THING EVER. I'm obsessed with organizing and cleaning and the laundry all but sold this apartment to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That outfit is perfect Kay, love the belt and the boots with the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the cutest style!! Im a fan of Anthro too, but sometimes theres just nothing I really want! Except those boots you're wearing..... Ive been looking for them forEVER! Seriously! Gah, always on the hunt for something! Love the dress too! :)

    ReplyDelete