Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Singing at the Copley Square Tree lighting!

Copley Square Trinity Church
Just a quick post! Every now and again, I'm grateful that I am able to do some pretty cool fun stuff and get paid to do it. Last night, I sang Christmas Carols at the Copley Square Tree Lighting in Back Bay with Copley Singers and it was pretty fun and festive. This was the main event that made it okay for it to officially be the holiday season. Being outside at night in December meant I had to dress pretty warm, so I broke out my wool under layers so I could sport my Karelia Coat on top! If you have this coat from Anthropologie, you know that it's awesome, but it's NOT warm at all. (Also, for the record, there have been TWO products called Karelia Coat).

Here's a lame mirror photo of me at Nordstrom Rack, LOL.


While I was there, I spotted a bunch of Nars Foreplay Blush Palettes! Thinking about picking one up!

Copley Square with the Library and Old South Church in the Background
I also picked up two of the new L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Pencils at Walgreens on my way home! I will post a few review when I try them!

Can't wait to try these!


0 comments:

Post a Comment