Monday, August 23, 2010

OOTD and some Reviews!


Good Evening, Ladies! It's Monday evening and you know what that means! Possible sale day tomorrow! I didn't grab any sale items last week, (no new ones anyway. I did happen to score a Red Delicious Blouse!) but I'm hoping/not hoping (my wallet!) that something from my wishlist hits the sale rack tomorrow.

Anyway...I had an audition this evening and I decided that my brand new Southward Stop dress should come out for it!! I prepared two lovely English Art songs (Vaughan-Williams and Purcell), so the dress was totally the right spirit. I didn't sing as well as I thought I could have, but we'll see what happens when the concert is cast. I could really use the money and who doesn't want to do a concert?!
Anthro: Southward Stop Dress, $128 Maeve (not online yet)
Anthro: Checkerboard Belt $38 (Buy Here)
JCrew: Jackie Cardi in yellow
Payless Peeptoe flats

So, I have some quickie reviews for you.

Dreamy Drape Dress aka Speckled Ink Dress: $158 Tracy Reese in xs petite
Ok...honestly, I am in love with this dress and this is my second time trying it on. I think I like it so much because it drapes so nice and would work so well as a casual concert dress. The dress fits TTS for me, and the xs petite is JUST PERFECT. I really need this dress in my life. It seems a bit pricey for jersey, but it's NICE. Wishlisted!

Claude's Retreat Tank $78 (currently out of stock online), xs
OK, this top is awesome! It reminds me of the Hidden Hummingbird Tank. It fits TTS and is just really gorgeous. It may even fit BETTER than the Hidden Hummingbird Tank does. It's just beautiful and if it goes on sale, it's MINE.

Well, that's all I've got for you tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks great and love that you paired the dress with yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dea! I am SO in love with yellow right now, it's not even funny. This is my NEW fave dress.

    ReplyDelete