Tuesday, September 14, 2010

OOTD: Plains and Prairies (And I need a new yellow cardi)

Happy Tuesday! What did everyone score from today's markdowns? I love Tuesdays, because I get to dress up for the music lessons I teach! It's a nice change from my other work uniform which is comfy, but not as fun and varied as my Anthro stuff!

My little yellow JCrew Jackie Cardigan is getting a lot of airtime. I own at least 7 or 8 other cute cardis, but this is the only yellow one and lately, it seems to be going with all my dresses. I wanted to pair this dress with something else, but look at the catalog shot!

How could I not be inspired to pair with a yellow cardi? I wish I had a yellow Abuzz Cardi, but alas...

J. Crew: Jackie Cardigan, Anthro: Plains and Prairies Dress

May I add, that I love this little dress and it's the ONLY Moulinette Soeurs dress that fits me. I tried this particular dress on a few weeks ago and it was on the sale rack for 79.99 I think. I couldn't justify the $80 sale price, but this week (or last week), it got a second cut and I couldn't pass it up at $39.99. It's just so cute and flattering. It's actually very well-made and the quality is outstanding. I know this dress didn't get a lot of community love, but I think it's a sweet little frock and right now it's a sweet deal at $40.

2 comments:

  1. wow, great price and it does look great with that cardi! I don't think I own a Moulinette Souers dress yet...

    http://lwu81.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally cannot resist a good sale price on a cute frock! I would own more of this designer's dresses if I wasn't sized out of them :(

    ReplyDelete